Default coordinator setting
- DPA UART coordinator plugin, 57600 Bd
- LP networks enabled
- Access Password, 16x0
- Tx power, 7
- Rx filter, 7 (Advised for ANY IQRF Linux gateway)
Default services setting
- IQRF Gateway daemon
- IQRF Gateway webapp
- IQRF Gateway uploader
- IQRF Gateway controller
- IQRF Gateway setter
- Mosquitto MQTT broker
- Mender OTA update
- M/Monit monitoring
- SSH server
- Zeroconf Avahi
- Network manager
- Time synchronization
IQRF Gateway daemon
- MQTT client connected to port 1883
- WebSocket server ports 1338, 1438
- UDP ports 55000 and 55300
- Tip: Explore more about its configuration via web interface.
- Tip: Explore more about daemon API.
sudo systemctl status iqrf-gateway-daemon.service
IQRF Gateway webapp
- HTTP server is running port 80.
- Action: Create your own user once logging for the first time, there is a guide.
- Tip: Explore IQRF Gateway daemon's possibilities using web interface.
sudo systemctl status nginx.service
IQRF Gateway uploader
An util that allows to upload IQRF hex, plugin and TR configuration to the TR module via SPI interface. It is invoked and used by the gateway web application.
sudo iqrf-gateway-uploader -h
IQRF Gateway controller
Controls gateway's button and led.
While button is being pressed green LED is on.
- after 2s of being pressed red LED flashes 1x: selected daemon API call is executed upon button release
- after 6s of being pressed red LED flashes 2x: gateway power off is executed upon button release
- after 10s of being pressed red LED flashes 3x: gateway factory setting is executed upon button release
- 1-10s button press power off the gateway gracefully.
- 10s button press restores default IQRF Gateway daemon's and IP configuration and restarts the daemons.
- Green LED slow flashing means that the daemon is running in operational/forwarding mode.
- Green LED fast flashing means that the daemon is running in service mode.
- Red LED slow flashing means that the daemon service is not running.
- Red LED fast flashing means that the daemon interface is not correctly configured.
sudo systemctl status iqrf-gateway-controller.service
IQRF Gateway setter
Script sets mainly GWID and configures gateway for its operation during the first boot. It also backups default IQRF SW configuration files for later restoration if needed.
Mosquitto MQTT broker
MQTT broker is running on port 1883.
- Tip: IQRF Gateway daemon is already configured and connected to it.
- Tip: Check simple examples for bash.
sudo systemctl status mosquitto.service
Mender OTA update
Having all the gateways at one place with uploading and troubleshooting capabilities?
- Login at https://hosted.mender.io or set up your own open-source Mender server.
- The client services can be configured and controlled using web interface.
sudo systemctl status mender-client.service sudo systemctl status mender-connect.service
Having all the gateways at one place with monitoring capabilities?
- Set up your own M/Monit https://mmonit.com/ server
- The client service can be configured and controlled using web interface.
sudo systemctl status monit.service
SSH server is by default disabled. When enabled it runs on port 22.
- Default credentials:
- Default credentials:
- Tip: Use gateway web (/gateway/ssh) page to enable SSH service if required.
- Tip: Use e.g. Putty client to log in to the gateway.
- Action: Create your own user once log in for the first time, there is a guide upon login.
sudo systemctl status ssh.service
Do not know your IP address from DHCP server within your network?
- Action:Zeroconf for Win
- Tip: Ping your device using: ping -4 your-gw-hostname.local
The hostname can be found either on the gateway label or via web interface in the information page.
sudo systemctl status avahi-daemon.service
GW ETH is configured for DHCP IP by default.
- Tip: It is possible to switch to static IP using gateway web application.
GW Wi-Fi is not configured by default.
- Tip: Wi-Fi can be configured by the customer using gateway web application.
- Armbian image: NTP client
- Yocto image: Systemd-timesyncd client
Keep gateway time in sync.
- Tip: Configure your local timezone using gateway web application.